All of our stocks are poplar, we use poplar for its light weight and once it is coated it is very stable. The coating is epoxy bed liner with three initial coats a sand down to a smooth surface with no flaws. A final three coats are added to the stock with fine steel wool sand to final finish. The total dry time is four days minimum after final coats.
· If your stock is damaged or needs refinished in any way don’t worry it can be repaired to look like new again. This is a great thing about our stocks because we build them this way. We will do repairs for free if the damage is not catastrophic or will walk you thru the process to repair it.
· If you would like us to repair it for you the shipping is on you. You will pay for the shipping to us and for us to return it back to you.
Mad Dog AirForce Stocks:
· All stocks have a barrel change out holes for removing barrels without removing the stock and a guide hole for handle screw alignment.
· Maddog AirForce Stocks are supplied with a safety plate, washers, forearm screw & Instructions.
· All short stocks (full & half’s) will fit Talon Frames and will also fit any Condor Talon SS to five inches to end of frame. The Talon’s one inch from frame end.
· Fit the Condor and Talon SS only.
· No parts are required for this stock.
· Trigger guard, screws and forearm screw will come off your factory stock to your Maddog Stock.
· All marauder stocks have a extra large pad and instructions for installing stock on your rifle.
Call or email for availability on all stocks before ordering. The stocks are custom made and we try to keep most of the stocks in inventory but depending on demand and sales we could be sold out. Most of our stocks can be made and shipped within 1 to 3 weeks on request, depending on demand.
You can always contact us for any information you may need at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (316) 640-3554.
Maddog Custom Rifle Stocks, LLC
Benjamin Marauder Stock
We had a lot of interest in Maddog Stocks, LLC to build some M-Rod Stocks, with the help of (Bulls eye) Bill Lavelle, master stock builder and maker of the frame extender. Bill is a stock builder and designer of the Shark stock, we made some changes to the stock but it is the same basic design. The high comb is what we wanted with a thumb hole and to get the weight way down. We now have several stocks for the Marauder.
AirForce makes a great air rifle with things we really like and dislike. One of the things I do not like on the stock configuration is the grip and for arm. So I started designing some half stock prototypes. One thing led to another and the first full stock was developed. I wanted to lower the center site line of the rifles; to lower the scope and the full stocks do just that. All of the stocks help stabilize the rifles and eliminate any flex.
Half stocks are great for rifles to keep as breakdowns, angle adapters and large bottles etc. The stocks still eliminate flex around breach area.
Full stocks keep all contact off the rifle except the trigger and improve P.O.I (point of impact) a great deal. Stability, ergonomics and consistency are also greatly improved. Something else we wanted was to keep them very light, but strong, stable and easy to repair or change if we need too.